Here at the Marine Lodge there are forty modern and bright rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, Freeview televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
- There is a lift to all floors.
- We also have rooms available on the ground floor which are purpose built to be wheelchair friendly.
- Rooms vary from a single room to a family room sleeping two adults and three children.
- We also have two premiere rooms which have the best sea views in all of Great Yarmouth.
A relaxed modern bar with some of the best sea views in Great Yarmouth greets as you enjoy a drink, whether you choose to sit inside or outside on the terrace enjoying the sun.
The bar, with a good selection of wine, spirits and other drinks, is open all day offering hot and cold beverages and light snacks to our residents.
The bar is open all day and closes between Eleven and Midnight.
When you arrive at the Marine Lodge Hotel, you walk through the impressive mosaic entrance to be greeted at the marbled reception.
Turning right to the dining area with its sunrise views overlooking the sea, you will admire the neo-modernist decor which compliments the original Victorian architecture.
Then at the end of a busy day simply sit down, relax in the ambience and enjoy the views…
- Breakfast is served between 7.30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Monday to Friday and 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. at weekends