An enjoyable and safe experience at Marine Lodge
We are really looking forward to welcoming back all our guests to Marine Lodge.
Safety for both our customers and our employees is our top priority, so to make sure you receive the best customer experience possible we will be implementing a few small changes.
We will be asking all our staff and guests to adhere to these new measures and at present all our staff are undergoing strict training to prepare for our new way of working.
We will be asking all guests to observe social distancing measures.
We hope that you appreciate and understand these little tweaks and that you enjoy an amazing holiday with us here at Marine Lodge.
From all the team at the Marine Lodge
Reservations and check-In
Your safety on arrival is paramount to us, so we have put the following procedures in place.
We would ask for all prepayment of rooms completed prior to arrival and for all other payments to be made on a contactless card where possible.
- Contactless express check out and key drop.
- Hand sanitiser stations and PPE equipment will be in place.
- People queuing must adhere to the latest guidelines.
- Face coverings must now be worn in all public areas of the hotel unless sat a table in the bar or restaurant.
- Guests are encouraged to follow government guidelines in corridors and public areas.
- Guests may purchase PPE upon arrival.
- Following the latest government guidelines, we recommend using the stairs. Where this is not possible the lift should be used by one household at a time.
Breakfast and Bar
It is always our mission to make sure your dining experience with us is one to remember. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy our hospitality while remaining safe.
- Our Breakfast restaurant will follow all the current guidelines, including the positioning of tables and chairs and the number of guests permitted to sit at each table.
- Table service only in the restaurant to prevent queuing.
- The outside drinking area will be utilised, while inside the windows and doors will be kept open to encourage ventilation.
- In line with new restrictions we are offering table service in our bar with last orders being called at 9:30 and promptly closing at 10pm
- PPE will be in use in our food and drink service areas.
- Items such as cutlery and cruets will be removed from each table.
- Each table setting will be fully sanitised in between each use.
- We would ask that payments are made on a contactless card where possible or added to your room, therefore allowing a single payment at the end of your stay.
- The food and beverage team are working to stringent guidelines, so please do not be offended if they are unable to chat as they have done on your previous visits to the hotel. They will look after you as they have always done, but from a safe distance.
At present the swimming pool at our sister hotel the Palm Court Hotel will remain closed in line with the latest regulations.
Our stringent housekeeping method already in place will be complemented by some extra touches to ensure your safety.
- Our housekeeping team will sadly no longer be offering a daily room clean.
- All non-essential items have been removed from your room. These items, including tea tray items, toiletries and toilet rolls will be available from reception upon request.
- Please dispose of all rubbish using the outside bins provided, with recycling bins used for all your paper and plastic items. Please do not leave rubbish on the hotel landings.
- Towels for your use will be available in a bag on your bed upon arrival. If you require a change of towels, please take the discarded ones to a member of the housekeeping team or to reception in the bag provided.
- The housekeeping team are working in a confined area, so please do not be offended if they are unable to chat as they have done on your previous visits to the hotel. They will look after you as they have always done, but from a safe distance.